LGS Drug Testing was founded in 1993 to provide employers with a comprehensive “one-stop shop” for all of their drug and alcohol testing needs.
Since then, LGS Drug Testing has become an industry leader in providing drug and breath alcohol testing services to employers that are federally mandated to establish and maintain an ongoing drug and breath alcohol testing program.
Besides assisting employers in complying with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, LGS Drug Testing also aids “Non-DOT” businesses in developing, implementing, and maintaining programs that meet Federal Drug Program and/or Drug Free Workplace requirements. To this end, LGS Drug Testing creates customized Consortium and Third Party Administration (C/TPA) services to accommodate small businesses with limited resources and small employee pools.
LGS Drug Testing is a long-standing member of the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) and also wrote the DATIA training manual on “Consortium & TPA Management.”
LGS Drug Testing proudly offers the following services:
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy Development
- Hair, Saliva, Breath & Urine Testing
- Nationwide Collection Sites-Make Appointments, Print Maps
- Drug-Free Workplace Employee Education and Supervisor Training
- On-Site and Instant Testing Products and Collections
- DOT Audit Preparation
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Drug-Free Workplace EAP & SAP Programs
- DOT Turnkey Compliance Programs and Random Testing Programs
- Specimen Collections Collector Training as Required by DOT
- 24-Hour Post-Accident Testing
- Third Party Administration (TPA) Consulting
- Options for Paperless Chain of Custody Forms with Electronic Tracking
LGS Drug Testing services companies throughout the U.S.A. and offers comprehensive services to meet all the needs of your business. Our helpful representatives are experienced at designing custom-tailored plans to fit nearly all budgets and which are affordable without sacrificing quality. Learn how we can help you and contact us today.